Schengen Travel Insurances

travel insurance for stays in Schengen states

Guests from abroad staying in Europe for up to 5 years can find best incoming insurances at "schengen incoming". Insurance coverage is given in the European Union (incl. Schengen-Agreement), Switzerland and Liechtenstein. Applicable to guests with or without visa requirement:

Travel Insurance for Schengen-Incoming is applicable to both private and business trips to Europe: business trip, private holiday trip, study abroad, traineeship, scholarship, city hopping, cultural stays or group travel as well as multiple entries.

German emigrants also can take out their policy for a visit to their home country, if residing abroad (not in Germany) for at least 2 years.

Click here for all information on Schengen-Incoming insurances!